Visit Middleton’s trail system and discover why these trails win national awards!
Here are some reasons why Middleton’s trails are so special:
- Middleton’s Pheasant Branch Conservancy features 550 acres of beautiful woods, prairie and wetlands.
- Community trails lend to activities such as mountain biking, road biking, hiking, bird watching and more. In the winter, hit the trails for cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and fat tire biking!
- Most trails are dog friendly – just make sure to bring a leash for your four-legged friend.
- Middleton’s community trails lead to playgrounds, recreation areas and pavilions. One trail leads to an ADA accessible kayak/canoe port on Middleton’s peaceful Graber Pond.
- There are wayfinding signs on Middleton’s trails that will help you discover nearby places to eat and shop.
Explore Middleton’s 15 trails and conservancies and discover why it’s greener here.