It’s time to get out and EXPLORE!
With Pheasant Branch Conservancy to the north, Pleasant View Golf Course to the west, Lake Mendota to the east, and sharing its southwestern borders with the city of Madison, Middleton has something to offer every traveler while also providing 80 dining and 60 shopping opportunities and more than 1,000 hotel rooms, as well as the area’s largest convention center hotel.
And now Middleton has partnered with the cities of Fitchburg, Madison, Sun Prairie and Verona to create Explore Outdoor Madison — an interactive one-stop shop to see the best the area has to offer in outdoor experiences.
Additionally, there are links to help you find picnic-friendly restaurants and cafés in the area where you can order carryout meals to take on your adventure.
Click here to explore Middleton’s Pheasant Branch Conservancy and to see all the outdoor spaces in the Middleton/Madison area!
Here are Middleton’s outdoor locations:
- Pheasant Branch Conservancy
- Pleasant View Golf Course
- Marshall Boats (boat, kayak and paddle boat rentals)
- Firefighters Memorial Park
- Harvey John & Lucille Taylor Memorial Park
- Firemen’s Park Trail
- Lake Street Boat Launch
- Lakeview Park (photo shown above)
- Middleton Community Dog Park
- Middleton Bike Park
- Orchid Heights Park
- Penni Klein Park
- Quarry Skate Park
- Walter Bauman Aquatic Center