Historic Downtown Middleton Stroll & Tell
Rowley House Museum
7410 Hubbard Ave
June 7, 2023 @ 3:00 pm - 4:45 pm
Spring into Middleton by taking a stroll into the community’s colorful past (and exciting future) with retired City Administrator and former Middleton Area Historical Society board member, Mike Davis.
The tours are free, leisurely strolls without need for reservation but we’ll leave promptly at the designated time. All tours will start and end at the Rowley House, 7410 Hubbard Avenue (on-street parking available), which will be open at least half an hour prior to stroll time. Strollers should anticipate a 1 hour and 45-minute tour and wear walking shoes. We’ll have a bathroom break about halfway at Capital Brewery, one of Wisconsin’s oldest craft breweries to operate consecutively and under the same leadership.
Weather permitting, below are the Stroll & Tell dates for 2023:
- Saturday, April 1, meet at 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 4, meet at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, April 15, meet at 1 p.m.
- Friday, May 5, meet at 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 7, meet at 3 p.m. (preceding the Historical Society’s annual Pie & Ice Cream Social)
- Saturday, July 22, meet at 10 a.m.
- Friday, August 25, meet at 3 p.m. (prior to the start of Good Neighbor Fest weekend)
- Friday, October 27, meet at 1 p.m. All ages are welcome!
This is a Middleton Area Historical Society sponsored event.