Thanksgiving travel plans might have been cancelled but there are plenty of places to get your turkey fix and fixin’s! Give the cook in your family the day off – especially if that cook is you – and order carryout this year!
*Pay attention to pre-order and pickup days!
Clasen’s european bakery
Craftsman Table & Tap
Craftsman Table & Tap is preparing a five-course Thanksgiving dinner featuring beer in every course! Place your orders by Sunday, Nov. 22, and your order will be ready for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 25. You choose the pick-up time window, then text when you pull up and their staff will run your meal right out to your car. Order here:
Thanksgiving menu, priced for one, two, four or six people:
- Ale Asylum Tripel Nova Belgian Tripel-Brined roasted turkey breast with gravy
- Carr Valley Cheddar and Founders Oktoberfest beer cheese mashed potatoes
- Crispy brussels sprouts tossed with bacon and Belhaven wee heavy Scotch Ale glaze
- Wild rice stuffing made with Capital Amber spent grain sourdough, cranberries, pecans, and herbs
- House-made dinner rolls and whipped butter
- House-made pumpkin pie with 3 Sheeps Pumpkin Spice Veneration whipped cream (one-person dinner receives one piece of pie, two-person dinners receive two pieces of pie. Four- and Six-person dinners receive a full pie)
- Add a 32- or 64-oz growler of Capital Brewery Autumnal Fire or Third Space Brewing Unite the Clans Scotch Ale for $10 or $20
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, located near Greenway Station, is open Thanksgiving Day from 10 a.m.-noon for pickup by appointment only. Their Thanksgiving special this year is Smoked and Cajun Turkeys available for $62.00
Hubbard Avenue Diner
Hubbard Avenue Diner is practically a Middleton landmark in the heart of downtown. They will be closed on Thanksgiving Day but are offering preorders for Thanksgiving meals and of course PIES. Hubbard Avenue also offers indoor dining, carryout, and delivery via EatStreet and UberEats.
Preorder by phone, in person or online by Sunday, Nov. 22, and pick up Wednesday, Nov. 25:
Medium sized pies, $17.99 in 16 flavors through Nov. 22. From Nov. 22-Nov. 25 there will be 10 flavors available.
Thanksgiving feast (Preorder by Nov. 22):
One person – $20, Two – $40, Four – $75, Six – $110
Includes: turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans, dinner rolls and pie (choose apple, pumpkin, pecan or French Silk)
*Parking lot pickup parking the Middleton Public Library’s parking lot on Wednesday, Nov. 25
Check out their website to view the long list of other add-on options!
The Roman Candle Pizzeria
The Roman Candle Pizzeria, found easily by the Love Your Neighbor mural on the side of the building, will be closed Thanksgiving Day, but the popular pizza place is offering the following deals for Thanksgiving this year:
11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Make & Bake at Home Pizza Kits: includes four 12-inch fresh doughballs, original sauce, Wisconsin house blend cheese and five regular toppings or sauces, $33
Friday, Nov. 27:
The Day After Special: 50 percent off every second pizza
*discounted pizza is equal or lesser value
Longtable Beer Cafe
Longtable Beer Cafe, located in Middleton Center in downtown Middleton, is offering great take-and-reheat family-style Thanksgiving dinners. Preorder your meals and pick up from 4-8 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 25. Order here.
Small (serves 2-3) $80, Large (serves 4-6) $150
- herb roasted turkey with gravy
- bandaged cheddar mashed potatoes
- roasted poblano and pepita cornbread stuffing
- roasted brussels sprouts with bacon, shallot and apple cider vinegar
- smoked sweet potato casserole (large meal only)
- maple-smoked paprika roasted root vegetables (large meal only)
- orange-star anise cranberry relish
- dinner rolls w/ whipped honey butter
- pumpkin pie or pecan pie with whipped cream
Check out their website to see an assortment of add-on options, as well!
Mid Town Pub
Mid Town Pub will be open Thanksgiving Day from 11 am. To 10 p.m., offering indoor dining, carryout, curbside pickup and delivery. Their Thanksgiving meal includes: roasted turkey breast, mashed potatoes and gravy, herb stuffing, green bean casserole, baby carrots and a Hawaiian roll, all for $15.99 (serves one)
Everyone’s favorite birthday and burger joint is offering Thanksgiving dinner takeout via pre-order. Orders must be placed by Saturday, Nov. 21, and picked up Wednesday, Nov. 25.
Thanksgiving meal includes one entrée, three side choices, one slice of pie and a dinner roll. This meal is $16.00 (serves one). Click here to view all the choices!
Sofra Family Bistro
Sofra Family Bistro, an Albanian-American bistro downtown, will be open Thanksgiving Day from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. for a carryout special – their famous grilled platter for two for Thanksgiving, $60. They also offer grab-and-go wines, one for $9, two for $17, and an assortment of seasonal desserts, $20.
Grill platter includes:
- lamb chops
- chicken skewers
- Albanian sausage
- cabbage salad
- Mediterranean bean salad
- grilled zucchini
- grilled peppers
- yogurt dill
- pita bread
Pre-orders will be taken until 2 p.m., Wednesday, Nov. 25. Pickup will be any time between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m., Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 26.Categories: