There are always plenty of things to look forward to in spring. More daylight and warmer temperatures top the list, but in Middleton, it doesn’t stop there!
- Opening of the Bier Garten at Capital Brewery – Thanks to a streak of beautiful weather, the Capital Brewery Bier Garten, which normally doesn’t open until late April or May, is already open! Sit outside and relax with one of their award-winning microbrews. A little later in the season, you can enjoy live music with no cover charge.
- Easter treats from Bloom Bake Shop – You won’t have to wait long for these at all! Get ready to devour tasty sugar cookies frosted like bunnies, tulips, Easter eggs and baby chicks, spring cakes full of color and flavor and expertly-decorated cupcakes with bunny faces and flowers.
- First rounds at Pleasant View Golf Course – When you’ll get to hit the links depends mostly on the weather, but we’re getting really close. Keep an eye on their Facebook page and website for an official date. In the meantime, keep daydreaming about the peaceful greens and panoramic views of Madison from 27 holes of championship golf across three, nine-hole courses, plus a par-3, executive 9-hole course.
- Reopening of Middleton Historical Museum – Opening in mid-April, this treasure trove of artifacts tells the story of Middleton from its earliest European settlers to today, with tons of interesting exhibits and collections, including one of the best Depression glass collections in the Midwest.
- Return of the Greenway Station Farmers’ Market – Every Thursday, beginning June 4, you’ll find a farmers’ market stocked full of locally grown fruits, veggies and flowers, along with homemade baked goods, jams, cheese and salsas at the Greenway Station shopping center. Eat healthy and support local growers with this weekly event that runs through October 1st.
See our new safety measures.