- Nothing tops off a holiday dinner like a cake from Bloom Bake Shop, especially their chocolate ganache peppermint naked cake. It’s layers of chocolate fudge cake, filled with peppermint buttercream and topped with ganache and chopped peppermint pieces. A slice of heaven at your dinner table and you can even have it made vegan and gluten free.
- Pop in to Craftsman Table & Tap on the weekend for a DIY Mimosa Kit. You’ll get an entire bottle of champagne served with three carafes of fruit juices to mix and match your own sweet and sparkly creations in pomegranate, pineapple, mango, cranberry or orange.
- Warm up with a peppermint hot cocoa at Hubbard Avenue Diner. Minty and sweet, you’ll love the whipped cream topping, drizzled with chocolate sauce and sprinkled with peppermint candies.
- For a sweet Italian treat, visit Vin Santo and order up some homemade cannoli, stuffed full of the most luscious chocolate chip ricotta your taste buds have ever experienced. Pair it with their San Michele Soave Classico, an elegant wine with hints of chamomile and iris, for an especially indulgent treat.
- If you prefer salty to sweet, comfort food awaits you at The Free House Pub. Check out the buffalo loaded fries, topped with melted bleu cheese crumbles, Door County Cherrywood smoked bacon, garlic buffalo sauce and homemade ranch dressing on the side. For a spicy delight, order the deviled bacon & eggs – three eggs with spicy filling and topped with the same bacon and garnished with Sriracha.
Find more amazing spots to eat in the Good Neighbor City here.Categories: