Farmers markets are in full swing and Middleton’s very own has vendors ready with stands loaded with tempting finds. It’s only going to get better. Make plans to visit our market, held each Thursday!
On Thursdays, from 8 a.m.-1 p.m. [May 6 – Oct. 7, 2021], Greenway Station hosts a market in the parking area near Ancho & Agave. You’ll find locally grown fruits, vegetables and flowers, as well as homemade baked goods, jams, cheeses, meats and more. The market also offers giveaways, samples and interactive events. Plus its location is ideal for shoppers – Greenway Station is a 51-acre lifestyle retail center that’s home to a stylish mix of stores.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM VENDORS:
- Vendor stalls will be at least 10 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each booth.
- Vendors will have personal protection equipment (face masks, disposable gloves and disinfectant wipes/spray).
- Cash will be accepted. Vendors will ask that customers place their payments on a table or in a customer-facing lockbox to minimize contact.
- Food sampling will not be allowed.
RECOMMENDED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR GUESTS:
- Wear a mask and gloves, and bring antibacterial hand gel. We will have hand gel placed throughout our market as well.
- Respect the six feet apart rule for both vendors and other customers.
- Re-usable bags cannot be brought to market. Vendors will have packaging for your purchases.
- Please shop with your eyes and do not touch any items. Vendors will help select and package up your purchase.
- Wash your fresh items before eating.
- Exact change is requested, or purchase by card when offered by the vendor.
- We recommend one person per family to complete your shopping.
- We love dogs, but we must ask customers to restrict their attendance at the market.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Ask a family member or friend to help you with your shopping.