Thrive in Stride Fun Run/Walk
Orchid Heights Park
3960 Valley Ridge Rd
Middleton, WI 53562
May 20, 2023 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
- This event has passed.
Thrive in Stride takes place along 3 miles of beautiful nature trails within Pheasant Branch Conservancy with rest stops along the way to take a break, re-hydrate, and refuel. Participants are encouraged to run, walk, or stroll the path — but please no bikes or pets.
At the end of the route, celebrate with food, outdoor games, music, and prizes at a party in the park. Everyone is invited!
Your participation supports essential out-of-school time programs for children and working families in our community. From summer camps and school year programming to neighborhood centers and shared resources, we are committed to ensuring all children have safe spaces to grow, play, and thrive.
- Saturday, May 20, 2023 | 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Located at Orchid Heights Park | 4198 Park Trail, Middleton – entrance off Sedgemeadow Rd.
- $30 per adult | $20 per child
- Registration includes
- Event t-shirt
- Goody bag
- Party in the park after the run
- Participant registration deadline is Monday, May 15
We believe there is no bad weather and plan to hold the event rain or shine. Please check the weather before arriving at the park and wear whatever will keep you most comfortable!
Day of Event Details
- 9:30-10 a.m. | Check-in and t-shirt pick-up at the park
- 10 a.m. | The fun run begins!
- 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m. | Party in the park!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com