Halloween Charcuterie Workshop with Madison Cheese Boards
Hidden Cave Cidery
2500 Pleasant View Rd. Suite 102
Middleton, WI 53562
October 26, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Ready to learn how to make an Instagram-ready HALLOWEEN charcuterie board?
Join us at Hidden Cave Cidery on Thursday, Oct. 26, for a workshop on creating your very own Madison Cheese Board!
Your ticket includes a large ghost-shaped, 16-inch by 12-inch platter to take home, which is food-safe and reusable. This board serves six to 10 people.
You’ll build your ghost charcuterie tray with:
- Five local cheeses (all from Wisconsin)
- Three local meats from Driftless Provisions (Viroqua, Wis.)
- Local preserves from Quince & Apple (Madison, Wis.)
- Local honey from Honey Acres (Neosho, Wis.)
- Local candied pecans from Fortune Favors (Madison, Wis.)
- And tons of fun spooky accoutrements to make your Halloween board an awesome centerpiece to share! (Includes: eyeballs, cauldrons, skeletons and more!)
Click here to purchase tickets, they are $100 per board ($20 extra for a second person assisting without a second board). Event starts at 6 p.m. at Hidden Cave Cidery: 2500 N Pleasant View Rd Suite 102 in Middleton. Come as early at 5 p.m. to start trying the delicious ciders here too!
The class will be approximately 90 minutes and is great for team building, girls’ night out, getting ready for your Halloween parties, or just because you want to learn some cheese board skills!
No need to bring anything with you, as the class includes all food and materials. We will give our expert guidance on cutting and styling your own charcuterie board so you can wow your friends & family. You will leave the class with a fully packaged, ready-to-eat charcuterie work of art that is ready to serve six to 10 people!
**Everyone must have a ticket in order to participate in this event.
- If you are bringing someone to build the board with you, please select the extra seat ticket ($20 for an extra person). (Limit two people per board)
- If you’re coming with other people who are purchasing their own tickets, please include everyone’s names in the comments when checking out so we can seat you together.