Welcome to Middleton
Middleton is at the very heart of south-central Wisconsin, next door to the state’s capital, and it's the perfect place to raise a family.
Middleton has grown from a small agricultural community to a charming city full of history and growing businesses. Middleton boasts multiple corporate home offices, more than 70 restaurants, more than 50 boutiques and shopping locations, two large shopping districts in Greenway Station and Downtown, and so much outdoor space you will forget that you live in a growing city.
Check out our award-winning community trail system, the pristine Pheasant Branch Conservancy and an outstanding variety of recreational offerings. You are never far from open spaces and opportunities to relax.
Community leaders and local residents who love their dynamic city continue to strive to keep making Middleton a wonderful place to live and work. It is simply the best place to live in the most vibrant metro market in Wisconsin.
Learn more about the community by visiting these helpful websites:
- Middleton-Cross Plains School District – mcpasd.k12.wi.us
- Middleton Chamber of Commerce – middletonchamber.com
- City of Middleton – www.cityofmiddleton.us
- City of Middleton, New Resident – www.cityofmiddleton.us/127/New-Resident
- Downtown Middleton Business Association – www.downtownmiddleton.com/
- Middleton Public Library – www.midlibrary.org/
- Middleton Senior Center – https://cityofmiddleton.us/109/Senior-Center