Don’t miss the annual National Mustard Day celebration in Middleton coming up the first Saturday in August!
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect:
- Delicious food including free hot dogs (slathered in mustard, of course) and Culver’s Frozen Mustard Custard
- Live music and interactive kids’ shows
- Mustard games like painting with mustard, mustard ring toss and bowling, Feed the Curator and Mustard Pitch (like knocking down the milk bottles but with mustard containers)
- Bounce house, balloon twisting and a portable climbing wall
- Virtual Weinermobile rides
- Mustard sampling
- A chance to dance with the Duchess of Mustard
Be sure to stop into the National Mustard Museum (who makes all this fun possible) while you’re downtown! Admission is free and you can see more than 5,000 different varieties of mustard from 70 countries.
Make a weekend of it with special hotel rates for the occasion! That’ll give you plenty of time to discover all the other fun things there are to see in do in Middleton, like shopping, dining and our award-winning trail system.