In Wisconsin, we embrace the winter — especially if it comes with an ice-cold beer.
Capital Brewery & Bier Garten’s annual Bockfest will celebrate its 26th anniversary Saturday, Feb. 25, bringing the popular winter celebration back to in-person with the release of its Blonde Doppelbock and Maibock craft beers.
Bockfest also features live music by the Sixteen Candles Band, a fish toss, 1K “Running of the Blondes,” and food for sale from local vendors.
So, bust out your fanciest pretzel necklaces and warmest winter attire — Bockfest is happening in 2023!
This event is strictly for those 21 years and older and pre-ticket sales still require a valid ID on day of entry. Purchase tickets online here.
- Early bird admission tickets (now through Dec. 31): $15 plus tax
- General admission tickets (Jan. 1-Feb. 24) are $20plus tax with entry at 11 a.m.
- VIP tickets are $25 plus tax and include early entry at 10 a.m. and one free annual or seasonal beer (excludes Blonde Doppelbock).
- Tickets the day-of are $30 plus tax.
No carry-ins of food or beverages, but pretzel/snack necklaces are allowed.
Book online here with the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Middleton for a special Bockfest rate of $109/night, including two FREE Bockfest tickets per room.
Please drink responsibly and have a designated driver. See above for hotel links and see below for parking:
- VA Municipal Lot at 7905 Terrace Avenue (open all weekend, overnight parking acceptable)
- City parking lot at 7701 Terrace Avenue
- City parking lot at 2428 Terrace Avenue (24-hour limit, overnight acceptable)
- NO PARKING on even-numbered side of Terrace Avenue the day of the event.
SNOW OR SHINE
Bockfest will take place rain, snow, sleet or shine. There are no refunds on tickets and it’s an outdoor event, so dress accordingly.
Pets and children are not permitted at the event. Weapons are not permitted.
7734 Terrace Avenue
Middleton, WI 53562