In Middleton, good times can be good for the planet. Middleton is an eco-friendly destination that offers travelers all of the best amenities and attractions while leaving a small footprint. Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, you can sleep well knowing that you’re in a destination that cares about the environment. Check out five reasons why it’s greener here.
- Six out of seven Middleton hotels are Travel Green Certified, meaning they have taken important steps to reduce their environmental impact.
- Sharing a ride here is fun and easy. Middleton visitors can leave their car parked – our free trolley takes travelers from their hotels to restaurants and shops.
- Middleton’s parks and trails system has won state and national awards – it welcomes users of all abilities. For more information, click here.
- Special wayfinding signs help people who are on foot or bike navigate Middleton’s shopping and dining.
- Middleton is a careful steward of natural spaces. The Pheasant Branch Creek Corridor Trail is an urban oasis, complete with a bubbling stream.