With 80 restaurants, Middleton is a great place to eat. Sample a dazzling variety of cuisines, including Indian, Cajun, Mexican, Italian, Korean, Japanese and Mediterranean. Come hungry, because you’re doing to discover it’s tastier here.
- Badger Bait. If you haven’t tried this decadent local concoction, you’re missing out. Head to this Middleton Café for a variety of delicious sweet and savory items, wine and coffee. A boxed assortment of Chocolaterian treats is a hit at any holiday party.
- The name says it all: don’t miss the Meatloaf of the Gods at the Hubbard Avenue Diner. This classic diner is famous for its pies. The diner is also a popular brunch spot – its breakfast can’t be beat and it also offers a variety of vegetarian and gluten sensitive items.
- You can’t go wrong with The Old Standby burger at The Free House Pub. It’s just one delicious option – enjoy a full menu of sandwiches, burgers, salads and more. The pub also has a fine selection of beer, wine, whiskey and cocktails.
- The Pollo alla Lemone’ at Vin Santo is finished with a fresh lemon reduction sauce. Vin Santo features a variety of delicious and authentic dishes from the Northern Italian countryside. It also offers a fantastic Italian wine list.
- The Big Sister (eggs benedict) at My Sister’s Kitchen provides big family-style flavor. Less hungry? Order the Little Sister. The restaurant is a popular breakfast spot, serving up eggs prepared your way, pancakes, French toast and more, all at a great value.