Middleton is home to unique retail businesses, a charming downtown and a stylish retail complex, Greenway Station. Throughout the city you’ll find more than 60 vibrant shops, galleries and retailers – that’s why it’s snazzier here.
- Middleton’s downtown shops offer a fresh mix of retailers–independent, old and new. Some are located in beautiful historic buildings and they all provide a friendly shopping experience.
- There are numerous tasty restaurants near Middleton’s stores, making shopping trips even more appetizing. The restaurants offer cuisines from around the world and tastes that will fit your shopping mood.
- Middleton is home to Greenway Station, a 51-acre lifestyle retail center that features covered walkways, a fountain and courtyard. It’s a relaxing and beautiful destination that makes shopping even more fun.
- Middleton’s retail establishments are easy to navigate and offer ample free parking. Spend more time enjoying your shopping trip and less time looking for a parking spot.
- The free Middleton Trolley makes shopping fun and easy. It stops by Middleton’s hotels and will take you to some great retailers and restaurants.