Find fun all year long in Middleton! Enjoy live music, browse the farmers’ markets, sample brews, or run a race. One look at our event calendar and you’ll discover why it’s livelier here.
- See kids take over the streets at Good Neighbor Festival in August, which features a special pint-sized parade just for little ones. The event takes place in the heart of the city at Firemen’s Park and it features live music, a 5K race, a craft fair, tasty food and more.
- Sip your way through downtown at Middleton’s downtown Wine Walks, which offer delicious tastings in charming shops and retailers. The event fills the streets of Middleton with people having a great time.
- Dance with the Duchess of Mustard at National Mustard Day – an August event that celebrates America’s love of this spicy condiment. The event features music, games and other entertainment, plus hot dogs and free mustard samplings.
- Chase ghosts (and witches, pirates and clowns) at the Haunted Hustle races, a Halloween weekend event with activities for the whole family. Do you have a great costume? Put it on and get moving – you can win cash prizes!
- Outrun winter at snowshoe and fat bike races held each winter at the snow-covered Pleasant View Golf Course. The races offer a chance to enjoy Pleasant View’s fantastic winter scenery.