Make Middleton your hub for group tours in south-central Wisconsin. Minutes from Madison and a short drive from some of the region’s top attractions, Middleton is the ideal overnight stop or home base for tours of the area—you’ll find unmatched convenience, fantastic lodging and satisfying dining options. Find out why it’s friendlier here.
- Seven spacious, comfortable and friendly hotels welcome operators and groups. The hotels are near major highways, have plenty of parking and are close to dining and attractions.
- Group-friendly businesses include dozens of restaurants and retailers, plus numerous entertainment and activity options. Options include intriguing museums, some of the region’s best shopping, live music and more.
- The free and fun Middleton Trolley takes visitors on a 30-minute loop past hotels, restaurants, shops and attractions. The trolley stops at the front door of our hotels, so it’s easy for visitors to ride the trolley.
- Nearby tour attractions include Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin, The House on the Rock, Wisconsin Dells, the University of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin State Capitol. The attractions are all an easy drive from Middleton.
- Popular local stops for group tours include Capital Brewery, the National Mustard Museum, Pheasant Branch Conservancy and Greenway Station. These attractions are all within minutes of our hotels.