There are so many ways to play in Middleton! Take a glide across the ice. Drive your golf ball down the fairway. Do some tricks at the skate park. Hit the trail on your mountain bike. Whatever your sport, you’ll find it’s healthier here.
- The Splash Pad at Lakeview Park is a cool spot for kids when summer heats up. This outdoor water playground is open from 9am – 7pm daily from Memorial Day to Labor Day. It’s a great family value – the admission is free!
- Quarry Skate Park rolls out the good times for skaters who like to catch some air. The 10,000 square foot skate facility is open for use by skateboarders and inline skaters. Open seasonally as weather permits.
- Pleasant View Golf Course offers four seasons of scenery – in winter the course becomes a cross-country ski park. The 27-hole course has a driving range and clubhouse, and the course offers spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
- The Pheasant Branch Conservancy trails wind through native prairies and past sacred Native American sites. The conservancy features a marsh with open water, springs, native prairies, meadows, lowland forest, and wooded hills. The varied habitats sustain a rich variety of plants and animals, including some that are rare or endangered. Bring your binoculars – the birdwatching is outstanding in this urban oasis.
- Middleton Bike Park serves up 5,000 square feet of loops, jumps, rollers and fun. It’s one of the most exciting mountain biking destinations in the region and it includes a jump line, a pump track and a single-track loop. The course is a great place for bikers to practice skills and have some fun!