From salons and spas that will help you look your best, to fitness centers and pharmacies to help you feel your best, you’ll be well taken care of in Middleton. Grocery stores, banks and churches are located throughout the city in convenient locations – that’s why it’s easier here.
- More than 10 spas and personal care centers are ready to help you look and feel your best. Three full-service spas They offer a full menu of services and provide a revitalizing experience. Relax, recharge and indulge.
- Grocery stores, salons, banks and more are all just a trolley stop away. The trolley picks passengers up at Middleton’s hotels and provides a fun and free way to get around town.
- Visit the conveniently located Middleton Visitor Center for great tips on where to eat, shop and stay. The center has lots of great travel information and it’s located in a historic train depot that was built in 1856.
- Middleton’s beautiful downtown library regularly hosts interesting speakers and has programming for patrons of all ages. It was founded in 1927 and it’s a hub of community activity.
- The Middleton Senior Center provides fun and educational offerings and has earned state and national accreditation. The center builds programming around its mission – “Enrich the Lives of Older Adults.”