Getting around Middleton is easy! If you’re traveling by car, use our handy map to find free off-street parking. No car? No problem! Our free trolley will get you around town. Use our trolley map to find the 13 stops that will take you anywhere you need to go. If you’re on two feet or two-wheels, check out our trails map and get ready to explore!
- Helpful wayfinding signs along the trails will guide you to great meals and deals in town. They feature QR codes that you can scan to learn more about the area. Pay them a visit and make sure you don’t miss anything while on the trail!
- Middleton’s hotels have portable shopping carts that guests may use when they ride the trolley. Check a cart out and enjoy Middleton’s vibrant shopping scene. The carts make shopping even more fun and easy.
- No car? No problem. Our free trolley will do the driving for you. It stops by all the hotels and follows a loop that passes restaurants, shops and attractions. Hop aboard the Middleton Trolley and enjoy the ride!
- We’re just 10 minutes from downtown Madison. Attractions like the state Capitol and UW-Madison are a short drive away from relaxing accommodations, tasty restaurants and great shopping in Middleton.
- Street parking is free! Middleton is a community that’s incredibly easy to navigate. Street parking and surface lots are everywhere, so you can focus on fun, not finding a parking spot.