Getting around Middleton is easy! If you’re traveling by car, use our handy map to find free off-street parking. If you’re on two feet or two-wheels, check out our trails map and get ready to explore!
- Helpful way-finding signs along the trails will guide you to great meals and deals in town. Pay them a visit and make sure you don’t miss anything while on the trail!
- There are 27 miles of trails through the city, most bike-friendly.
- We’re just 10 minutes from downtown Madison. Attractions like the state Capitol and UW-Madison are a short drive away from relaxing accommodations, tasty restaurants and great shopping in Middleton.
- Street parking is free! Middleton is a community that’s incredibly easy to navigate. Street parking and surface lots are everywhere, so you can focus on fun, not finding a parking spot. There is also free visitor/shopper parking in the parking garage for downtown’s Middleton Center – just look for the signs. Here is a map of public parking lots downtown.
- Middleton’s shopping and dining are easy to navigate with our free Visitors Guide. Greenway Station is an open-air, walkable shopping and dining center only seven minutes from downtown Middleton where unique shops and restaurants line the oldest shopping district in the city. There is a new Middleton Center, as well as multiple historic buildings in the downtown area, many given a second life with new businesses.