Getting around Middleton is easy! If you’re traveling by car, use our handy map to find free off-street parking. No car—o problem. Our free Middleton trolley will get you around town. Use our trolley map to find the 13 stops that will take you anywhere you need to go. If you’re on two feet or two-wheels, check out our trails map and get ready to explore!
- Helpful way-finding signs along the trails will guide you to great meals and deals in town. Pay them a visit and make sure you don’t miss anything while on the trail!
- No car? No problem. Our free trolley will do the driving for you. It stops by all the hotels and follows a loop that passes restaurants, shops and attractions. Hop aboard the Middleton Trolley and enjoy the ride!
- We’re just 10 minutes from downtown Madison. Attractions like the state Capitol and UW-Madison are a short drive away from relaxing accommodations, tasty restaurants and great shopping in Middleton.
- Street parking is free! Middleton is a community that’s incredibly easy to navigate. Street parking and surface lots are everywhere, so you can focus on fun, not finding a parking spot. There is also free visitor/shopper parking in the parking garage for downtown’s Middleton Center – just look for the signs.
- Middleton’s shopping and dining are easy to navigate with our free Visitors Guide. Greenway Station is an open-air, walkable shopping and dining center only seven minutes from downtown Middleton where unique shops and restaurants line the oldest shopping district in the city. There is a new Middleton Center, as well as multiple historic buildings in the downtown area, many given a second life with new businesses.