Sample farm-fresh fruits and vegetables from our seasonal farmers market. Explore a pristine nature conservancy and a nationally recognized trail system. Discover one-of-a-kind attractions and sample world-class beers and hundreds of mustard varieties. You’re going to find it’s bolder here.
- The National Mustard Museum is home to nearly 6,000 different types of mustard. See mustards from all 50 states and more than 60 countries. Be entertained by a crate of vintage French’s, the Great Wall of Mustard and entertaining mustard ads from yesteryear. The museum offers mustard tastings and it’s a great place to purchase the spicy condiment.
- Two historical museums share all the high points of Middleton’s fascinating history. The Middleton Historical Museum and Museum at the Depot offer exhibits, artifacts and photographs detailing Middleton’s fascinating history.
- Our farmers market is fully stocked with locally grown fresh fruits, veggies and baked goods. The Greenway Station Farmers Market runs May through October and is held every Thursday from 8am to 1pm at the Greenway Station retail complex.
- The beers of Capital Brewery have brought home more than 200 awards from around the world. The brewery’s delicious lineup includes Wisconsin, Amber, Supper Club, Island Wheat, Capital Dark, Capital Pilsner, Pale Ale and Hop Cream. Brewery tours are available. During warmer months, the outdoor beer garden is a fantastic place to relax with a refreshing brew.
- Pheasant Branch Conservancy allows you to experience beautiful woodlands, wetlands and prairies all in one spot! The conservancy’s trails wind through 550 acres of forests, fields and wetlands. Explore Native American heritage by visiting the park’s mounds and take in the impressive views of the surrounding countryside.